Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Am Still Here!

I didn't want everyone to think I had abandoned my post, so I wanted to check in.  I am working on a very time-involved special project right now for my older brother.  It has been in progress for a least a month, maybe 2 at this point.  Yep!  It is crawling along at a snail's pace.  It doesn't help that I've had to take a couple of weeks off from crocheting in general.  The last thing I made was Jan 21, and I need to get that pattern up, because y'all are going to love how quick and easy it is!  I've had a lot of issues lately; between illness in the family and both of my computers dying on me, I have been resting as much as possible. 

My mind has been busy, though, and I am constantly writing down my ideas and sketching them, and I'm working out the details of this ongoing project.  I'm not giving up, though, because I know all the blurry eyes, tingling fingers, and counting stitches will be worth the finished product.  I'm not going to go into any details, because I want it to be a surprise.  Hopefully I will be done with it in a few more weeks.  That may be optimistic, since I'm limiting my crocheting nights so I can get a few other things done (see my other blog http://www.notperfectparenting.blogspot.com/).  Just know that I am still here, still crocheting and writing patterns, and still interested in any feedback you have about my patterns or pictures you'd like to share of your own finished projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment